What can bark / mulch do for you?
- Give a finished look to your landscaping while defining borders and pathways
- Suppress and eliminate weeds when used properly in conjunction with landscape fabric
- Conserve water by retaining moisture in soil and eliminating water evaporation (saves money$$)
- Insulate roots from extreme temperatures by keeping roots warm in winter and cool in summer
- Promotes growth and fertility to help plants grow stronger, healthier and full of rich-vibrant color
One cubic yard of bark covers approximately 150 square feet 2 inches in depth
Follow these 8 steps, to maximize the aesthetic value of your Bark or mulch